Is this your first time here?
Looking for denomination-specific training?
For further details see: ICCOREIS 7 Module Training Framework
Training organisations *
The training provided by the following organisations addresses the majority of outcomes and competencies within the ICCOREIS Basic Training Framework for Primary School SRE teachers. (A number of Approved Providers also require their High School SRE teachers to do this same training plus additional training to incorporate matters appropriate to older students).
|Organisation||Name of course|
|Australian Christian Churches (AOG)||SRE Accredited Teacher Training||The following denominations have indicated that they use the Baptist Church training material for their SRE teachers:|
|Christian Community Churches of Australia (NSW) (Brethren)||Special Religious Education Accreditation Training Program|
|The Baptist Union of NSW and ACT||SRE Essentials|
|Catholic Church (NSW)||CCRESS Training|
|Presbyterian Church||See below.|
Online Training for combined arrangements
Hi! For full access to the following online training courses, operated by Presbyterian Youth NSW, where churches from different (approved-provider) denominations are working together in one school:
Primary School SRE teacher training for combined arrangements (7 units/modules)
High School SRE teacher training for combined arrangements (7 modules)
Primary School SRE teacher (renewal NEW 2019 units/modules 1, 6, & 7)
Primary School SRE teacher (individual modules)
High School SRE teacher (renewal Units/Modules 1, 6 & 7)
You'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. (don't use your email address as your user name)
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. Look in junk or spam if you don't receive the email.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in and pay via paypal to enrol
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Our training course covers the same materials and the same six modules as the Sydney Anglicans, but does not meet their face-to-face training requirement as determined by the Anglican Diocese of Sydney.
For problems with using this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org