Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the following training courses:
Primary School SRE teacher training for combined arrangements (7 units/modules)
High School SRE teacher training for combined arrangements (7 modules)
Primary School SRE teacher (renewal NEW 2019 units/modules 1, 6, & 7)
Primary School SRE teacher (renewal original course 7 modules)
High School SRE teacher (renewal Units/Modules 1, 6 & 7)
you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. Look in junk or spam if you don't receive the email.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in and pay via paypal to enrol
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Our training course covers the same materials and the same six modules as the Sydney Anglicans, but does not meet their face-to-face training requirement as determined by the Anglican Diocese of Sydney.